Ted O. Rogers JD, MSN, RN, CPHRM
2011, Master of Science, Nursing Administration, Western Carolina University,
2002, Juris Doctor, Florida Coastal School of Law
1999, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Winston-Salem State University
1991, Associate in Applied Science, Nursing, Western Piedmont Community College
Ted O. Rogers is an experienced attorney, registered nurse, risk and compliance professional, educator and health care leader. His legal, risk and healthcare compliance experience includes State Director of Risk Management and Compliance for Kindred Healthcare and as an associate for Harrell and Harrell in Jacksonville, FL. Currently, Instructor Rogers serves as Associate Chief Nursing Officer at Broughton Hospital in Morganton, NC. Instructor Rogers also provides independent comprehensive risk management and compliance consultation and services and is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) by the American Hospital Association.
Instructor Rogers also serves as adjunct faculty for Western Carolina University teaching Ethics and Legal and Health Policy. Additionally, Instructor Rogers developed and taught online legal, risk and compliance classes for health care providers with Northwest Area Health Education Center at Wake Forest Baptist University in Winston-Salem, NC.
- “Risk Management for Nurses” Western Piedmont Community College, Morganton, NC, February, 2017
- “Fundamental Rights and the Mental Health Client” Lenior-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC, September, 2016
- “Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance for Health Care Providers” Nell J. Redfield Memorial Hospital, Malad City, ID, May, 2016
- 9/2015: “Risk Management and legal Implications for Nursing Students” Western Piedmont Community College, Morganton, NC, September, 2015
- “Legal Issues and Considerations for Nurses” Lenior-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC, March, 2015
- “Organizational Risk Management for Executive Leadership” Northwest AHEC, Winston-Salem, NC, March, 2015
- “EMTALA Compliance – Information and Guidance for Providers” Broughton Hospital, Morganton, NC, April, 2011.